Zilla Slab Font is a gorgeous typeface designed by the foundry Typotheque. It is a slab serif font, which means that it has serifs (small lines or decorations) that are the same width as the main strokes of the letters. Slab serifs are typically used to give the text a more sturdy, bold look.
Zilla Slab typeface comes in several variations, including regular, bold, italic, and bold italic. It includes a wide range of characters and supports many languages. It is suitable for use in headings, titles, and short paragraphs of text, and can be used in print and digital design projects. More Interesting that it is a famous google font.
Its similar Benfuiat font is very gorgeous. The design of Zilla Slab is influenced by classic slab serif typefaces such as Egyptian and Clarendon but with a modern twist, it’s characterized by its high contrast, large x-height, and sharp serifs. The generator tool of this texture is very effective.
Uses of Zilla Slab Font
Zilla Slab is a versatile font that can be used in a variety of design projects. Some common uses of slab serif fonts like Zilla Slab include:
- Headlines and titles: The bold and sturdy look of the Zilla Slab makes it well-suited for use in headlines and titles. Its high contrast and sharp serifs help it stand out and grab attention.
- Display text: Zilla Slab’s high x-height and sharp serifs make it a good choice for short paragraphs of text that need to be set in a larger size. It can be used to create emphasis in display text, such as in posters, brochures, and advertising.
- Branding: Slab serif fonts like Zilla Slab can be used to create a strong and distinctive look for a brand. Its versatility across different weights and styles can be used to develop a consistent visual language.
- Magazine and newspaper design: Zilla Slab can be used in magazines and newspapers to create a more traditional and serious look. The slab serif design is often used for captions, subheadings, and body text.
- Web design: Zilla Slab can be used in web design for headlines, titles, and display text on websites. The font is available in web font format, which supports most the browser and devices
For more advanced uses you will have to make the proper pairing of Belwe font with Zilla Slab.
Zilla Slab Font View
Zilla Slab Font Free Download
In this section, this font family is completely ready to download for our respected audience.
|Name||Zilla Slab Font|
|File Format||Open Type & True Type|
|Liscence||Free for Personal Use Only|
The font family is available for purchase and can be licensed for use on websites and desktop software applications. It is free to use for all private and personal plans.
Similars to Zilla Slab Font
Here are a few fonts that are similar to Zilla Slab:
- Rockwell Font
- Firely Hand Drawn Font
- Egizio Font
- Sentinel Font
- Bernard MT Condensed Font
- Memphis Font
- Diablo Heavy Font
- Scotch Roman Font
- Neutraface Slab Font
- American Typewriter Bold Font
- Museo Slab Font
- Arapey Font
- Animal Crossing Font
- Rokkitt Font
- Poppins Slab Font
Asturian, Basque, Belarusian, Aromanian, Bislama, Hiligaynon, Hmong, Bosnian, Breton, Catalan, Cebuano, Albanian, Ibanag, Icelandic, Sicilian, Slovak, Iloko (Ilokano), Chamorro, Indian, Low Saxon, Spanish, Alsatian, Aragonese, Arrernte, Lojban, Low Saxon, Asturias Esperanto, Estonian, Arapaho, Faroese, Fijian, Aymara, Finnish, French, Romanian, Romansh (Rumantsch), Galician, Swahili, TTausug, Cheyenne, Chichewa (Nyanja), Maori, Megleno-Romanian, Cimbrian, Swati/Swazi, Swedish, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, French Creole (Saint Lucia), Frisian, Northern Sotho (Pedi), Norwegian, Friulian, Genoese, German, Yapese, Zulu, Papiamento, Piedmontese, Welsh, Xhosa, Greenlandic, Haitian Creole, Lombard, Hawaiian, Votic (Latinized), Walloon, Warlpiri, Analog.
What is the Zilla Slab Font?
This is a slab serif font, which means that it has serifs that are the same width as the main strokes of the letters.
Is Zilla Slab Font free?
It is not free, it is a commercial typeface, that needs to be purchased or licensed in order to use it. However, for your personal tasks, it is free to use.
Who is the designer of Zilla Slab Font?
The Zilla Slab family was designed by the foundry Typotheque.
Is Zilla Slab a web-safe typeface?
Zilla Slab is a web-safe typeface by default, web safe typefaces are fonts that are pre-installed on most computers and are therefore widely available to web users.
Where we can use Zilla Slab Font?
You can be used in a variety of design projects, some common uses include headlines and titles, display text, branding, magazine and newspaper design, and web design.